Sunday, September 20, 2009

Return of the Blog






Ok- After a near year hiatus from the blog- we are back! This time I promise to be more faithful to the blog- and less faithful to Facebook.

After leaving Maine Med, I took some time to go back to school for nursing. Deciding that it wasn't the right fit, I am back on the job market and have some interviews lined up for next week. Dale is starting his last year of school and is working hard. He spends 16 hours a week at Logan House- a home for the homeless. Rowan is now in fifth grade and queen of the school. She went to London this summer with my folks and had a blast! Margaret is now 20 months old. She is quite a talker and climber! She loves her new daycare and all of her friends there. Here are some photos from the year!

2 comments:

EndyFam said...

Excellent come-back! Elegant, simple...I've bookmarked you, so I'll be watching!

Ginny said...

Glad to have you back! I need to get back on the wagon myself!