Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pre-Christmas Exhaustion


So, it was been a while since the last post.  A couple holidays, a presidential election, and a first snowfall.  Life happens fast!

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday here in Maine.  27 family members gathered for Thanksgiving dinner which included 2 turkeys, two types of potatoes, 2 types of stuffing, beans, cranberries, and all the other good stuff!

Dale is finishing up his semester at school and looking forward to a month long break over the holidays.  Liz has applied to a nurse practitioner program at the University of Southern Maine and is hoping to quit her job and take some classes starting in January.  Rowan partied down with Sarah and Emily Tully  over Thanksgiving and has a new love of fashion designing.  Margaret has been battling some fevers and an ear infection- but now has 4 teeth, can clap her hands, and says "da-da".  She is SO close to walking!


Hope all are well!

Liz, Dale, Rowan, and Margaret

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey Liz! I saw your blog posting on your FB page - thought I would take a look - I now have you added as one of my friends blogs on my blog page. Blogging is so much fun and I love being able to catch up with all of my friends that are far away!!! Take care - I will check back in occasionally!!

Ain said...

Hi Liz!
As a truly awful friend from Boston-times I've gathered all my courage to let you know how glad I am to see you apparently happy with all the people around you to love and to be loved by! You are often in my mind even though you hear rarely about that. All our family (i.e. Evelyn and Alice and Hans Oskar and Hana Merilyn) sends our warmest regards to all of you! Enjoy your Christmas-holidays and celebrate the arrival of new and hopefully happy year! Big hug to you and ... please forward it to your wonderful Mom and Dad, too!